Good video. I would have shot, I don't get many chances like that. Twenty years ago before my first elk hunt I shot 3 different heads into 1/2 inch plywood, a Bear Razor, a NAP expanding, and a Thunderhead, only the 125 Thunderhead went through. I went with the Thunderhead. I use a different setup now. Your video prompted me to shoot plywood again today. 401 grain total, carbon with a 100 Thunderhead and 555 grain total, aluminum with the 125 Thunderhead. 60lb. draw compound at 15 yards. Twenty years ago an 82lb.compound. Today I used 2 sheets of 3/8 plywood about 8 inches apart. Both arrows went through the first sheet and stopped in the second, the 125 blades just started in the second sheet, the 100 just the tip. I am going to use the carbons this fall with the 100's. I did shoot two bulls with my previous bow, shot at a cow about 45 yards, missed she jumped the string. My brother had two elk jump the string, when they are alert they are surprisingly quick. Thanks for posting the video, and getting me fired up. That is one of the most exciting things a hunter can do, I have seen guys come unglued in that situation, I shot one at 3 yards and can't remember getting it done, other than drawing when his eye was hidden by a clump of needles in the tree between us.