Originally Posted by Horseman
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Horseman
My stuff has had plenty of rain and no spots. And yes varnishes can be formulated in various ways but doesn't change the fact that BLO and shellac is indeed a form of varnish.

You said it was the definition of varnish and weaseling it to "a form of varnish" might work unless you know it really is not even a form of varnish... keep digging that hole...

No weasel in here. Never said it was the only varnish known to man. It is an early form of varnish. If you don't like it I'm not loosing sleep over it. You hard chargers from the north crack me up. Nothing better to do than constantly pick fights here.

It must hurt being so dense and trying to weasel out of stupid statements...

Your words by cut and paste:
"BLO and shellac is the definition of a varnish but looks like oil."

Your words incorrectly state varnish is by definition BLO and shellac. For example, had you said BLO and Shellac is a varnish by definition you would still be wrong. But you said essentially all varnishes are BLO and shellac.

You clearly do not understand English or finish chemistry or technology and still want to argue.

I am done with you.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.