No doubt about that Dave. I got kicked in the ass by my father for not taking my hat off at a ball game once.

Some might argue that we must respect the "office", and therefore the man or woman holding the office.

I also dont think that an Air Force Academy grad could get away with not saluting the Pres.

Of course, the JW kids in my school did not hold their hand over their hearts, but they did stand.

I feel sorry for Colin, he does not really know what he is getting into. He does not know that he is being used as a pawn in a fight that has no clear objectives, no real goals. None of the real hardcore BLM folks do.

However, a person has to be kinda glad that they dont stand behind you and hold a gun to your head to make sure you stand at attention during the national anthem.

I would suggest to Mr. Kaepernick, if he really wants to make a difference, to start reading EVERYTHING that Mr. Thomas Sowell has ever written.

At least then he could use his position to make an actual difference, rather than sit and pout.

I am MAGA.