It can't be said better than what Allen West wrote. Colin Kaepernick is an idiot who's NFL star is fading and he is looking for a way to keep himself relevant. He's a biracial guy raised by White parents taking up the BLM mantra that America is racist? I bet his White parents are proud of that. In a really racist America, no White couples would adopt, raise, and love a biracial kid. Ever think of that Colin? Oh, I'm sure he means Ameican culture, he'll tell us. Which is why all the White kids have made Dr. Dre, Snoop, 50 Cent, Ludacris, Kanye, and all of the NBA multi-multi millionaire. It's because America is racist.

Colin Kaepernick has assured himself of two things with this stunt:

1.) He will be a star of the Far Left and racist Blacks from now on. He also can use this stance as an excuse when he gets cuts that his release is not from performance, but from his political stance. He can milk that for the next 20 years, claiming that he was run out of the league because of politics. That's all bullcrap. Mike Vick came back to play after he went to Federal prison! If you can play, the NFL will take you. If you can't, you're gone. He can't as a starter, and he is soon to be gone.

2.) He has killed any endorsement deals he could have collected, and has become a PR nightmare for the NFL. After he gets cut, nobody in the NFL will be motivated to sign him UNLESS their starting QB goes down mid season. I'm sure he'll get invited to camp here and there, but his phone will be a whole lot less active now than it would have been. On the bright side, when unemployed, he can book a spot on the The View and complain about Racist America.

I wish Warren Moon would kick his ass. Moon had to go to Canada out of college, mostly because the NFL was not keen on Black QB's more than a generation ago. BTW, Moon is darker and was a helluva lot better.

Another biracial guy raised by White parents/grandparents that hates America and wants to foment racial divide. Hell, Colin Kaepernick has the perfect resumé to run for POTUS!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo