Football is a dying game anyway, another generation and it's gone.

Unless they get a handle on the cte thing. And I don't see how they do that without drastically altering the game.

They've already altered the game to make it more like a pinball machine with the scoreboard flashing constantly

It brought more fans in, cause even the dumbest fan understand to celebrate or groan when a td occurs.

Folks gripe about futball (soccer) scores of 1-0 or 2-1, but that's what football used to be, 13-7, 13-9 where one broken play could decided the game.

Kap has every right not to stand during the anthem, I have every right to make sure there's not a product he's endorsed inside my home

Good luck in your next career kap, hope you blow all your fb money and get to find out what it's like to work for a living under the umbrella of protection provided by Americans that their families have a folded flag as a remembrance of thier sacrifice.

Blm? Some but not yours to me kap

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 08/30/16.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.