I've AE...but JBM cain't be whooped,as math is math.

Main thing is to feed good data in,to yield good data out and then to simply gun come-ups. I've zero interest in digital dope as a mainstay and want hard data scribed on all my stocks/ocular caps. I'd rather shoot,than fiddle fhuqk buttons.

Lotsa folks are occupied with finding reasons not to shoot,which is the antithesis of my approach,as an insatiable curiosity compels me to stretch things daily. You'll never learn more,than when on the trigger and dabbling less than favorable conditions is a Fast Track too.

A GOOD 22LR laden with a 10X MQ housing lotsa "up",is a crash course in what do what,as trace/impact are easily resolved and dots literally connect themselves. Was talking to a pard yesterday,who's come Hunting/Fishing with me a coupla times and went Custom Rifle CRAZY after the first visit and he stated that his Annie 54/75MOA Bob railed 10X MQ is his favorite rifle of all...and I savvy the appeal.

Gunning a 22LR at 500yds+++ is more than a buncha fun and the learning curve transitioned from that AO,makes all things centerfire a fhuqking breeze.

That's where AE is handy,as it's nice to have dope broken down to 5yd increments,when gunning a 22LR at the 700yd+ line,beings the comeups are so sizeable in sucha small distance shift.

Just might have another one to bolt together,when I get home.............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."