My rifles;
4 22LR rifles. One was my dad's and one my uncles. 2 were bought by me. I love them all.

50 cal flintlock made by an old friend now sadly passed on. He left it to me before he died. I have killed only 1 deer with this rifle so far.

62 cal flintlock. Made by me. (not passed on)I have killed antelope, deer elk and one moose with this rifle.

222 SAKO.1-14 twist. Super accurate with 50 gr bullets. Good for coyotes and prairie dogs, and many other small animals.

5.56 AR-15. Best coyote rifle I own. Very accurate and very good if the coyotes are not alone.

25-06. Mauser made my me. It was made for another good friend who also is not sadly passed on. Killed deer and antelope. He killed elk with it too before he died, but I have not killed elk with this one.

6.5X54 Mann/Scho Started as a bare action. Made by me. Iron sights. Cool classic rifle. Nothing killed yet with this one.

6.8 SPC AR-15 Made by me. 34 kills on deer and antelope so far.

270s. 3 made by me. 1 made by Winchester (m95) My oldest Mauser is the 1st rifle I ever made, when I was 12. it's on it's 3rd barrel. Lost count of the number of kills I have made with my 270s.

308s. FAL. Ruger-SR7.62 and Mossberg MVP The Mossberg and the FAL have both been used to kill deer, antelope and elk.

30-06s. 1 Scout on a Mauser, made by me. One BLR. One M-1 Garand. All have been used for hunting and all have killed game. The scout has made 11 kills with 11 shots so far.

300 H&Hs. One M70 and one Mauser made by me. Both have killed deer and one has killed elk.

AK-74. Made by me on parts kit from Russia with an American barrel. Killed deer and antelope with it.

8X57 Mauser made by me. Killed elk and deer with it.

9.3X74R. Ruger #1 Deer, Antelope, elk. This one is getting to be one of my all-time favorites.

375H&H Mauser. Made by me. This one is on it's 2nd barrel. I have killed so many animals from 5 pounds to 1500 pounds with this rifle that I can't count them.

My Justification for them;
I like them and they all work well! That's all the justification I need or even want.

Last edited by szihn; 01/11/17.