I did just get new glasses. I still haven't figured out how to do the smiley face things? I really don't care about posting live auctions, but when I read the rules, they said don't. I'm kind or a rule oriented person, so I don't. Like Gene said, if I'm bidding on something, I don't post it. But, I usually call the folks around here that I respect and ask if they have seen the item and if they are bidding. If the opening bid is $300, and I'm willing to go $500, and my friend says he'd go $600, I'm not going to bid at all. If it sells for $305, good for my friend. I will conspire to keep a price as low as I can for another 24 member. If I go to a live sale with a bunch of friends and see something I can't live without, I'll tell them, I'm taking that thing home come hell or high water! I would hope they wouldn't bid against me just to see if I'd really go that high. If they tell me they really want something, I back of and say go for it, it's just stuff. This Joe, often referred to as a Fat Dog, respects the other Joe and would rather see picks of his collection and learn about the MHG than waist time talking about auctions, Joe

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STOUDTS-BREWING-FAT-DOG-Imperial-stout-TIN-SIGN-/222368584041?hash=item33c6335169:g:2ccAAOSwa~BYRvG3

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin