Kaleb:

its not the rifle, I don't feel the need for.. its the round..some one necked up a 22.250, essentially necking the old 250 Savage to 6 mm... "new ideas" seem to sell, even if they were old ideas that have been around forever.. but hey, if someone thinks they need a 'new idea'....more power to them...

but I can't see anything the 6mm Creedmoor or the 6.5 version does anything the 243s and 260s won't do...

wasn't trying to undercut someone's choice.. more along the lines as I don't see the need for it..

but I'd rather hang around those that think we need cartridges and rifles, than a bunch of anti gunners any day.

and Pappy, I myself seem to be reaching for the 6mm and 22 calibers for most of my off season shooting needs...

I look at the Creedmoor vs the 243/260 debate the same way I'd look as if someone came out with the 222, and spouted off the improvements and value it offered over the 223.

but hey, I love Round Nose bullets.. so consider me Fred Flintstone old school...

you boys enjoy your new Creedmoors, until some other new fad hits the streets, and I'll keep using what has been working fine for eons...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez