Swapped scopes on my 6mm Creedmoor, adjusted the trigger. Free floated the barrel channel, shortened the front action screw to allow me to torque the action screws to 80 inch pounds each. The front screw was a little long and protruded too far into the action and made contact with the bolt lugs when torqued to 80 inch pounds.

Zeroed it a little high at 100 yards. Shot several 1/2 inch groups. I then took it out to 200 yards. Slight breeze and a light rain. Shot the bottom target first, made a scope adjustment and shot the top target. Called it good for MOA of Rockchuck or Coyote. I have never owned a Bushnell 3200 elite. This is the 4-12, duplex adjustable objective model. I Personally didn't care for it. Guess I'll spring for a Leupold or Vortex for it.

If anyone is interested in the scope and ring combo (Warne steel rings). I'll sell the combo for $235.00 Shipped.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

All the best things in life, live on the other side off fear.

The true eye sees not the despair of its victims, only the elegance of equilibrium. It's a demonstration of superior judgment.