Originally Posted by jimmyp
this is a two edged sword. We don't have a lot of people that pretend to know something that they don't know and pass along BS. Those that do are generally called out and discouraged from posting. I don't bother visiting some of the websites run by people who allow idiots and liars to post. On the other hand a few here seem to have some deep issues and while knowledgeable spend more time thinking of insults than arguing their case. I would rather see a person make their point with mathematics, science, experiment, shown in pictures than act like a democrat and attack the messenger.

Secondly this is a hunting and shooting website frequented by individuals, and not lemming nor other weak minded creatures. The likes of JeffO and others could vanish forever and not be missed here as they are simply are not going to convince anyone to their liberal point of view. So why bother to stir up trouble? Go find a like minded website and post there.

There is still a lot of knowledge here, I just read a review on a pistol I did not even know about and am enjoying reading about the 358 winchester in another thread. If any changes I would like to see people that post under the campfire forums and only post about liberal politics and attack the rest of us have a "troll" badge where their picture is supposed to be after their 5 or 6th political attack, a lot of these people are paid on line presences that do this for a living.

Yes, this is a hunting and shooting website, one frequented by many conservatives who flaunt their viewpoints, but the liberal hunter/shooters are supposed to go elsewhere. I didn't realize that this site was set up for only conservatives. Which gets back to my earlier comment about politics and trash talk on this site. No wonder things don't work anymore.