Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Trump Flip Flops On Obama's DACA "Dream Act" He say's "It's a case of the heart."

Until recently informed by Ann Coulter to the contrary, I was operating under the assumption that Trump undid Obama's "Dreamer Act" (executive order) within days of taking office, as he promised. I hadn't even bothered to follow up, so confident was I in his authenticity.

All these emotion based flip flops are making it appear that we elected Suzy Homemaker president instead of the hard-nosed, no nonsense, businessman, he portrayed himself to be.

A sad picture made him cry, so he launched missiles at an Assad regime military instillation, and now this. What's next?
I will admit it is VERY early in his term but thus far, Trump has been THE best President since I was born. That includes Kennedy and Reagan.

Let's contrast him with Hillary...no new gun control and some edicts actually rolled back. No expansion of Zerocare and a serious attempt to repeal and replace. Serious consequences for enemies that have tried to [bleep] with us. I have no idea how many illegals have self-deported, but the numbers are significant. And finally, look at the economy. The stock market has upticked very significantly. Housing starts are up. Jobs seem to have turned around and we are at the very least talking about building stuff here again rather than how cheap it is to build [bleep] in Venezuala or some such [bleep].

Trump has been better than I expected.