Every injunction issued by politically motivated judges and every suit brought has to be adjudicated before the deportation trains head south. I voted for Trump in the hopes that he'd get half of what he wants and turn the tide of public opinion against the liberals. He's done more in 3 months than anyone else ever and is working tirelessly to get everything done. It's going to be a long 7 1/2 years listening to liberals and neo-cons fight him every step and second guess everything he does. It's hard for me to believe a smart guy like Hawkeye is so short sided. It's a shame that there are so many short sighted, impatient people that are just waiting to pounce and criticize. The damage they do to "our" agenda is real and it's pure selfishness and stupidity that they think it'd all be accomplished inside of the first hundred days. He has abided by every promise made but has to work within the confines of our laws.

I'm going to go ride my unicorn down to the deportation station and hand out the Torah to wayward souls.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~