Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Trump Flip Flops On Obama's DACA "Dream Act" He say's "It's a case of the heart."

Until recently informed by Ann Coulter to the contrary, I was operating under the assumption that Trump undid Obama's "Dreamer Act" (executive order) within days of taking office, as he promised. I hadn't even bothered to follow up, so confident was I in his authenticity.

All these emotion based flip flops are making it appear that we elected Suzy Homemaker president instead of the hard-nosed, no nonsense, businessman, he portrayed himself to be.

A sad picture made him cry, so he launched missiles at an Assad regime military instillation, and now this. What's next?

I disagree Hawk. Being president is a far different reality than campaigning for it. He's already countermanded many of O's executive orders, showed he's not "just a talker but also a walker" and in only three months. Let's give the man some time.

I do think he was perhaps a bit naive about the massive amounts of intel concerning very complicated problems he would get as president and that battling/winning congress, the press and the courts would be everyday, front line issues for him.

And I'm glad he has a heart. This immigration issue with all its many aspects including the humanitarian concerns is not his fault; it's that of generations of politicians from both sides, PAC's, and lobbyists. He's addressing it unlike so many others and I'm confident he will get some things done.

Before complaining too much contemplate HRC or Bernie Sanders in the Oval Office.

Edit to add: yes! the SCOTUS issue is YUGE with already one very good placement and most likely more to come. Again, consider just the court issue with HRC or BS in the White House.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 04/22/17.