Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
*shaking head*

Jeff's not stupid. He just thinks everybody else is stupid.
That's what I figure.

No, and this is what is such a BUMMER about the Trump phenomenon to me.

We desperately needed an outsider to shake things up. Here come Mr. Gilded Tongue and he bullshitted his way to the POTUS saying things like "it'll just be so beautiful!" "So easy!" and a segment of our society desperate for a politician who wasn't gonna [bleep] them in the ass got their hopes all up. And now we start to see that it was all a buncha hooey. It's heartbreaking. Seriously.

Hells bells guys.... I'm right there with them! I work with my hands for a living. A company I make parts for had the Chinese directly copy one of their designs and bring it to the US market at less than half their selling price last year. It may kill the company. It cost me thousands of dollars of lost work in the last 6 months. You think I'm not all-in on some economic nationalism?!?!

That's totally ASIDE FROM the Russia thing.

He may survive the Russia stuff yet. It may be insulated to Page and Manafort. He might not have even known. I'm ok with that----- once it's proven true.
If you actually believe that he and the Russians colluded during the campaign, then there's only one possible explanation.