Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by battue
Spent the entire game trying to get a new TV working. Watched the post game highlights on the computer. Beginning of the 3rd must have been interesting.

battue,

hope this finds you and the cockers in fine fettle.

I don't know how the beginning of the third looked either. I've got to watch the game on my computer on the NBCSN.com feed. There's so many ads the friggen Adobe flash player crashes when the banner ad at the top changes, frequently some games. Sometimes when the commercial are on also. Tonight it happened right during the commercial break right before the third started. mad

When it crashes I have to refresh the page, which of course involves watching an ad before they put the game up. By the time I got back to hockey they had just scored AGAIN. Score was now 4-1 and I didn't see any of the last three.

At least I got to watch the Preds attempt a comeback. Murray kept the Pens in the game early, stopping all those shots except one before the end of the second.

Oh well, watching a partial game is better than watching no hockey at all.

Just wait till the show gets to Smashville! Things could change dramatically.

Rinne sucked again. Odd?

Geno

Predators will win game 3.. Go Penguins!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.