Well, congrats Pens fans.

I didn't get to see the game, thanks for the semi-recap folks. Recalled goals, 5 on 3's, one goal total only before the goalie was pulled, "poor" or questionable calls, ............ seems I missed a decent one, regardless of outcome.

Now, time for fishing, reloading, retirement stuff............................ then the Sharks start up again and Pitt better watch out!

Saw mention of Cindy scoring more if he passed less...........ha, he's a piker compared to Jumbo Joe Thornton. Those kind of guys are a hoot, no? If they can pass through one defenders skates, then under/over the stick of another defender, to the tape of their teammate on the other side of the crease, don't you think they could put it in that 5 hole or over a shoulder once in a while? At least try and hope for a rebound?

Again,
Congrats to your team Pittsburgh.

Geno

PS Yes "Cindy".................... he has a reputation from the old days ........................... and he's not holding up to it as well the last few years. I actually enjoy watching him most games now. But boy, when he broke into the league, more soft calls going his way than Gretzky even.

PPS (and nicknames tend to stick).

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?