Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by rost495
Crisp break, is about the most important thing for me, since our rules said we had to have 4.5 pound minimum triggers meaning we ran closer to 5 so we would never fail a weight check.

I've yet to pull a single stage AR trigger that I like.

But as I've noted, its all so personal.

You simply are leading a very sheltered life, then.

The best single stage triggers like the Elftmann Match & the Rise 535 are everything that you are saying you want in a trigger except that they are not 2-stage.

............and they will be dead solid crisp with zero creep.

MM

Sheltered. Just the way I like it. And hopefully soon we won't have to see many people each day. Don't care for people that much either. LOL.

At some point, since I have 1 or so lowers in the safe, I'll buy an elftmann just to see. Figure can't loose much if I don't like it anyway.

Isn't it great that the AR continues to develop, and more and or better options?

The flip side is when you and your wife have likely shot a million times with the AR, you get used to what you use and other things don't feel right. Heck we are both still getting used to the feel of Glock triggers. The good thing is we can bounce back and forth between all kinds of triggers and still do great.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....