Originally Posted by ChrisF

MontanaMan,
That is 180 deg counter to my experience. I had to go check the KAC webpage to see if the trigger design is the same. The few pics I could find look like a rougher version of what I have. Mine were made in Vero Beach. FWIW, when GD Tubb ran a large frame AR, he felt the KAC Trigger had the best feel. I'll try to get some pics up.

That's interesting; as far as I know, all 3 of the ones I have were built in Titusville & are not special in any way, so far as the build goes.

The LPR was one of the very last MOD 1's to be built with the heavier Kreiger 18" barrel before they lightened it & changed it to a MOD 2, & I'm not sure they still use Kreiger barrels exclusively anymore either. The trigger was way better than any stock trigger, but not quite as good as a higher end Geiselle..........it's better now as I cleaned it up a bit & put a lighter trigger spring in it, but it's in another gun now.

The other 2 are just run-of the mill 16", SR-15's; one is a MOD 1, one is a MOD 2. Triggers in both of those were not quite as good as the trigger in the LPR, but still waaaaaaaaaaaay better than a stock AR type trigger & are perfectly fine for a tactical or home defense weapon.

Best guns available IMO................they just flat out work, everyday, all day.

MM