I'd rather have crisp 4 lb trigger than a creepy/mushy 2.5 lb one.

You're talking my language! I like crispy. The Geisselle is very crispy. The crispiest I have are the Knights.
A while back there were folk talking up the AR Gold Triggers being the most crisp ever. I got to play with one on the range. Then I pulled out my Service Rifle with a 4-1/2 lb Geisselle (HS-NM). That ended that discussion.

We Service Rifle shooters play tricks on ourselves to manage a 4-1/2 lb trigger. (mine is more like 4-3/4 lb). Loading most of the weight on the first stage can allow for a 2nd stage break that appears much lighter than 4-1/2lbs. It goes something like this...you're shooting standing in a decent breeze...your sights are wobbling from one side of the 8 ring to the other side. While you're on the black, you take up the 3-3/4 first stage, and hold it at the 2nd stage stop. When the sights drift back into the 10 ring, your subconscious mind pushes that last 3/4 lb and the shot goes. There is danger in putting too much of your weight on the first stage...we also have to shoot a "rapid" fire stage and pulling through (missing the 2nd stage stop) is a definite issue when you have too much bias on the first stage.

I will hunt down folk with an Elftmann and Rise triggers. I do know that the "go fast" crowd likes a shorter reset than we do (although we can kinda get there with a "Trophy" trigger technique.)