Originally Posted by shrapnel

Wait til you pop a stoma bag in the dumpster of a medical facility. When I was dumping garbage from a dumpster at a medical facility, I saw a plastic bag with the label “Stoma bag” what they didn’t tell you was not to bust it. I ran the blade of the packer back and squished the bag between the packer blade and the hopper of the garbage truck.

The smell was so bad, you couldn’t even smell it before the gag reflex hit you and you were puking your guts out. Sewage, gut piles and rotten flesh is perfume compared to the odor of a freshly popped stoma bag...

When we were young boys, we would cruise the neighborhood alleys for coke bottles we could turn in for money. (I think the folks were leaving the bottle for the trash guys as sort of a tip, or courtesy, but we were broke little turds, and wanted candy and BB's we could buy with the money.) wink

One such summer day a dog had tipped over a trash can, and there were a couple of those grunt bags laying there in the ground. We'd never seen anything like that. and wondered what it was... Not sure who had the bright idea to jump on them as they laid there in that alley, but it wasn't such a great idea... It popped and we got it on either our shoes or jeans, or both.

Run! sick

Then we all got whippin's because we ruined our jeans and shoes. grin Our mothers called each other wanting to know what we'd found that was so nasty...

It finally dawned on them what kind of bag that was, and what was in it... I don't know about my buddy's, but when my mom found out what kind of bag that was, I got another whuppin'! cry

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!