Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by local_dirt
You're not above me, you ignant liberal twat. But you're painting a beautiful portrait of yourself by thinking that and then come on here and actually write it what a moron.
I call a fugking skunk a skunk. It's the way I was raised and I'll die that way. You're a low life piece of schit that's got herself a couple bucks now and thinks she's Elvis Presley.

I really like how you say "trust me". Con artists and rip offs say that. We've got a new category now. Lying liberal twats that don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

Now FOAD.

Based on all your vulgarity, I’d say it’s you that doesn’t know how to keep their mouths shut. That’s OK though. Something tells me I wont have to worry about you booking the spots in Africa I want. I have some gin and tonics to drink, so good night to you sir.

You just don't get it. Nobody cares what you do, have or where you go. You've proven what an ignorant chkunt you are over and over. And I'll use vulgarity or anything else it takes, against the swine who are aligning with the communist pigs trying to destroy our country.

Like a moth to a flame you are. Just. Can't. Let. Go.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH