Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Keep your 2nd house and your first wife, and with a little luck, you’ll retire a millionaire. Problem is retiring with $1 million in your 401k doesn’t really go that far these days.

Go twiddle Schumer's wife's penis, you communist chkunt.

You're not fooling anybody here and nobody wants you here.

I’m still living rent free I see.

Nah. I just hate (and I mean HATE) liberal commie twats And I feel obligated to call your chkunt ass out every time I see you here. You're a pos and I like to make sure that guys who maybe don't come on here very often know exactly what a scumbag you are.

I think what you meant to say is you’re jealous, I mean hate is such a strong word. Don’t worry, it’s not too late to start putting money away and getting ahead. Then you won’t need to hate so much. 🍻

I'm jealous? Of you? Hahahaha. I'm fine, dude. But you're such a dumb commie chkunt, I can see you thinking that. What a stupid little twat.

Trust me, while I’m living rent free in your head, you are about the last thing I think of, or care about. Matter of fact, I’m currently enjoying a Gin and Tonic (basically the official drink of Africa safari) at my bar watching Cape buffalo hunting while planning my next safari. I couldn’t care enough to hate you! Cheers!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Quit lyin that ain’t ur bar

Your right. But if you look REAL close you’ll see the two bottles of Blantons on the upper right shelf, and just to the left of the 291, you’ll see some Bookers as well. But it’s not my bar. If you go back and look at the gun room picts that aren’t my gun room, through the double doors you’ll see the bar that’s not mine as well!🤣