Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Looks great!! Nice shooting too. I've been keeping my eye on those Bergara B14's very recently. I know everyone always says buy a CZ, or maybe even a Tikka, but those Bergara's are putting on a good showing on the st Patricks day challenge seen on Youtube. I started a thread about that challenge here on the fire. It may be something you should consider shooting. IF you get your rifle dialed right in there, it it may do very well. The 10/22 I used shoots in the .3's with the ammo I used, and it's still a pretty challenging shoot.

I wouldn't mind a B14r as well, I like the idea of the 700 SA footprint as a trainer. The only reason I actually bought the BMR is I received $150 gift card to Brownell's unexpectedly. I also wanted a threaded barrel to use with my suppressor. This little rifle is proving to be a shooter.

I think I'd need more consistent ammunition to participate in the St Pats challenge. The most consistent I have right now is the Aquila Super Extra standard velocity in this rifle. However, what I have is consistent enough for small varmints and steel targets.