Originally Posted by Steve
In another thread a while back I asked why God allowed evil to exist. Some of the people who responded said that it was integral to free choice. Fair enough and I had expected that answer.

Got to thinking this morning:

So if there is no evil in heaven (and I'm making an assumption here I know), is there free choice there? If so how can that be?

As Mickey says we can only speculate.

But assuming there is a Heaven and a God than I would have to say no. Free thinking/free choice do not lead one to Heaven or God. Therefore, one would have to presume that Heaven would be out for anyone who practices free thinking and free choice.

Now I can just see all the Christians going bonkers over this statement but seriously Christians, think deeply, go mystic, are you really practicing free thinking, free choice or are you just one of the sheeple?

Hence, one of the reasons I practice Zen Deism and follow a Goddess spiritual path. At this point in time I have no desire to see Heaven or God at least as Christians think it.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude