"Christianity is a misogynistic religion. It's all the woman's fault for sin"

Adam could have chosen differently. He loved his wife. Tough decision. I've often wondered what would have happened if Adam hadn't eaten from the tree. Also wonder how long he thought about it before deciding. Maybe he and God talked it through for months or years before he made the choice to take the dive with her.

As for the question will there be free will in heaven. Sure. But everyone there has been HERE and "tasted" the difference. They'll be much disinclined to do it again I would think. There's no way Adam could have imagined the scope of it. Or maybe he did... ??? There's no knowing how long they talked it over or how much was revealed to him. They might even have discussed the plan for salvation. Adam could have said "to hell with her, make me another". Who knows? But as it stood there was no way out for Eve. She'd have grown old and died, alone and Adam would have been alone again missing his dear love. Hell would hold 1/3 of the angelic beings and one human. No chance for salvation.... Or, maybe there was... A different plan for just her that was discussed... ??? Again, who knows. Evidently these things aren't important or we don't need to know, otherwise they'd have been discussed in the Bible. All we know is that Adam chose to go with her and so God implemented the plan as it is.

Everything on this topic is guesswork.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress