Well, in Heaven, I will be perfect, though on Earth I am not except for my saved soul.

In Heaven, I will be so perfect, that making a wrong choice will be impossible, because, "We shall be like Him for we shall see Him as He is." 1John 3

In Heaven, in a perfect state, with a perfect mind, and a perfect knowledge of good, and perfect discernment to choose the good, and FAR from every evil thought or deed, I believe that you will have a choice to FREELY choose the right path every time.

On Earth, in this corruptible temple of clay, if given a choice, more often than not, I choose improperly.

Up there, I'll WANT to choose right every time, and with perfect knowlege, wisdom, discernment, understanding, I WILL make a WILLING, FREE choice to go the right way.

Still a free choice -- but it'll be a choice to do the right thing every time.

All joking aside, Hell is not a joking matter. Given the free choice, and everyone is, Heaven is the only choice to make, based on the once for all sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross to pay for your sins.

Amen, and amen!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith