Great pic, and no doubt the WSM is getting the attention these days so it doesn't suprise me to see their data like this.

I could be wrong but I'm still bettin that if people work the 300 WM to the same pressures as one is running R17 that they'll see comperable gains over regular 300 WM data. But then again maybe not, time will tell.

To date I've yet to see/read where anyone has taken a couple of cases and ran them time and time again to see how long the primer pockets will stay tight with this kind of gas around them.

I realize that several Fire members are using the powder, and several are seeing the gains (which is pretty darn cool). But I still want to see that the case life is still there with these kinds of speeds/pressures.

No doubt I've seen this type of thing happen b4 as I've seen R22 time and time again prove to me that a powder can have those kinds of speeds gains over other (like the 4350's and 4831's) powders.

It'll be fun to see how it all works out a year from now when lots of people have had considerable amounts of time in with the new product. And with the varrying different lots to come, no doubt some will be even faster and some will be slower.

Incredible isn't it the amount of new stuff that hits the market every year?

All powder gack aside how'd the bugger shoot today?

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy