I'm finally down to a couple of rifles now, down from more then fifteen at one time. I don't know if I should be sad or happy. I've had three weatherbys mark V, many remingtons from .22 to .375 H&H. A few rugers, A Howa(vanguard), 2 sakos(finnlight and almost forgot about my .243 forrester), 2 tikka, A few very old savages. A couple of winchesters. Can't forget about the black rifles, bushmaster, S&W and sig. These are the calibers I've had the honor of shooting and owning .308 winny, .270 winny, 7remmag, .223, .222, 7mm-08, .243, 6mm, .22 hornet, .300 weatherby, .375 H&H, .22-250, .270 wsm, .300 wsm, 7mm stw, 6.8spc and probably a few I've forgot on my short 32 years on this earth. My two perfect rifles are my New Kimber montana in .308 winny wearing a Leupold vx-3 3.5-10x40 and a remington .270 sf in A Hs Precision stock wearing a Kahles 4-12x52mm. Out of all of the rifles I've owned I've decided these two are perfect rifles/calibers for me. I hunt exotics, hogs, Texas WT deer, out of state mule deer and maybe one day elk. With either one of these rifles I would'nt feel underguned on even the biggest elk. I've went from small calibers to big bangers back to medium again. For my use these are my perefect rifles even though a plethora of other rifles/caliber will work with excellent results!!! What's your favorite two rifles if you had to pick only two??

Thanks for reading

Shane

[Linked Image]
My .308 winny Montana is a perfect packing rifle that has shown outstanding accuracy for a light rifle using cheaper ammo.
[Linked Image]

My .270 winchester SF has shown great accuracy with remington 130 grain CL and Hornady 130 grain SP.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by spiwonka; 06/24/09.