I have a T3 ss/syn in 270 win and right now it is my only big game rifle and a constant range companion. I have over 400 rounds down the tube and never had a single real issue with it. It has been on every hunt I have been on since I got it and helped me take my first big game animal , a rag-horn bull elk in 2007 at 120 yards.

Pro: A joy to carry, shoots better than guns costing many many times more than it, Despite its "cheap" plastic parts I have never been able to do anything to harm it, Feeds so smooth some times I have to make sure it actually cycled a round (it always does). Trigger is fantastic and fully/ easily adjustable

Cons: mostly due to its extreme light weight: Hard to hold steady while standing/ sitting (a real sling helps), the factory recoil pad is a joke and mine was not pleasant to shoot untill I put a Limb Saver on it, If you get one in a good all around cartridge it becomes harder and harder to justify buying another rifle because it will unlikely do anything much better than the T3.