I bought my kid a Tikka t3. It shoots ok so far and is not at all broke in yet. I think the Tikka is a little high mostly cause our dollar is not what it used to be, no cause it's over priced junk. There is a trend in this world, and it's plastic all the way. I have seen plastic these days so hard you can hardly break it. You won't break steel but will bend it. Example, look at carbon arrows. I have shot them square into a block wall and bounced back almost as fast. The arrow was still good. Lets see aluminum arrows do that. Another example. My Savage 12 fv stock is a little bent. I stood on it and jumped up and down on it. Never got it to bend. Chuck Hawk wants to rip on Tikka, let him take his 1100 dollar Kimber through what we take our guns through. It wont be worth half in 5 years. If his trophies are his beautiful walnut stock custom made safe queens good for him. It's cheaper than hunting trips anyway. Most likely more accurate than his Kimber too. Lots of reviews of Kimber not being much to brag about neither, look'em up! Ok Chuck, what is a "good rifle" then Dumb AASS? He didn't say much about good rifles did he? Plastic is all over the place and it's darn tough. Bottom line Chucky, ya want a pretty gun, buy one. Ya want a gun that ya can drop into the river getting out of the canoe and have it keep the zero buy a "plastic gun"! They are here to stay.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23