Nasgam..

I saw that review about a month ago. I did not agree with much of it because he compared scope over to wide of a price range. If he wanted to be fair to the Nikon and Redifeild scopes, he SHOULD have used a Vortex corssfire- at the same price- he did not. He used a $200 Diamaondback.

More apples to organges. Also some of the guy's reviewing techniques are too subjective to me. He also seems to be funded or afflitiated with SWFA- another Vortex dealer.I could be worng about that.

To me the deck was stacked against the Nikon and Redfeild in that "test". One thing is for sure- that guy is no John Barsness when it comes toreviewing optics..

I just got my 2-7 Redfield in today.

My take on the adjustments is this-

The scope is NOT designed to be a target or tactical scope. It is a $130 Hunting scope.

From what I can tell so far, the adjustment clicks work fine for their purpose.. The tracking is the most important part. Clicks or no clicks.

Last edited by jim62; 05/13/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt