Originally Posted by tx270
Originally Posted by jim62
Nasgam..

I saw that review about a month ago. I did not agree with much of it because he compared scope over to wide of a price range. If he wanted to be fair to the Nikon and Redifeild scopes, he SHOULD have used a Vortex corssfire- at the same price- he did not. He used a $200 Diamaondback.

jim,

I don't recall the original poster asking anything about Vortex Crossfires compared to Redfields, he asked about Diamondbacks compared to Redfields.

Seems the review you were squawking about wanting surfaced from someone with I'm going to guess has about 50 times the experience with optics that you do.

His test slammed your arguement in the face, so now your reaching for straws by saying the review was brand bias and bringing up scope models that were never part of the discussion because you can't come up with anything else to support your arguement.

If anyone here is blindly brand bias its you, if you haven't figured it out yet, I can assure you everyone else here has.

Bill

I was not reaching at straws. Just made some observations.

If you would READ the subsequent posts both of us made to each other, you would see I realised and admited that he could not really find a Vortex scope that was the exact price as the Redfield as the it is priced right in between the same Crossfire and Diamondback offerings.

I realize he did the best he could with what was avialable to him and acknowledged that. The discussion was between him and I- not you. But thanks so much for your totally worthless imput on the matter..

Last edited by jim62; 05/13/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt