OK troll. Here we go again. So you want me to name one that Leupold spun off. You are wrong again just like the state question the other day. Even though I never stated that Leupold had spun off any companies in the past. But then I guess you like to read something and make up what you want to.

However since you asked. Or did not know about. The first one that comes to mind that Leupold spun off and will no longer warrant is "Gilmore". So again you are wrong you TROLL.

And if you bother to read the RedField web page you will clearly read the the new RedField is a trade name of "Leupold and Stevens Inc.". But then why would you bother to read the facts. So even though RedField's are now being assembled in the Leupold mfr. facility. It is still an entirely different entity. Your comment is ignorant. It is lke saying Buick and Chevy are the same car because they are both made by GMC. You really do not understand-do you TROLL.

Instead--as usual you just spout off, or should I say "TROLL OFF". You need to get a clue, and get a life.

I worked with and sold trade name products most of my life. Mostly companies like Charles Daly. And there is a reason places deal with trade names. The ability to buy and sell that name. And the legal ability to differentiate themselves for liability purposes. And last the ability to ride the coat tails of an established name. But then that is probably something a TROLL like you does not understand. Tom.

West By God Virginia