Originally Posted by HOGGHEAD
Originally Posted by HOGGHEAD

RedField is trying to ride the coat tails of Leupold. But this statement is not correct. RedField was bought by "Leupold and Stevens Inc" as a trade name. Not to be confused with "Leupold". "Leupold and Stevens Inc." can walk right away from or sell off RedField at any time it wants. So in this day of legality and litigation it might be unwise to consider a RedField as a Leupold. It is not "Leupold" service that will fix the scope. It is "RedField" service. And that has been a real rocky road over the last 30 or so years. So do not fall for this. Just my opinion.

Have your friend buy the lower priced Leupold. I saw them on sale the other day at Bass Pro for $179. Buy once and never cry again. There is not a dimes bit of difference between those scopes. And then he will have the Leupold warranty. Not the Nikon or RedField. Tom.

Ha JIM. This is my original post on this thread. Please explain in detail what statement in this post is wrong?? Just try?? I bet you do not reply to this post!! Tom.

Man you are one incredible moron. Just about EVERYTHING you posted there IS WRONG.

I already replied to those points SEVERAL times , but since you have trouble understanding plain English, here is the copy from my reply to you two pages ago.
Apparently, you were too busy calling me a troll to actual read any responses to your horsemanure above.

QUOTE-

" Hogghead,

Speaking of facts you are conviently ignoring

The new Redield scope warrantee is THE SAME AS ANY Leupold.

New Redield scopes and Leupolds ARE MADE IN THE SAME PLANT

New Redfield scopes and Leupolds ARE SERVICED BY THE SAME PEOPLE.

The new Redfield scopes and Leupolds are MADE BY THE SAME COMPANY."

UNQUOTE

Last edited by jim62; 08/18/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt