The other day you said I could not give you a state. And I did. It was IN.

Today you said I could not name a company the Leupold spun off. I did-Gilmore. Even though I never even stated that.

Then I explained to you what it means to purchase a TRADE NAME. Which is all RedField is. A TRADE NAME. But you did not address that either. So please state what I made up. Oh that is right you can't. But then a TROLL like you avoids the facts. It is this trade name that allows Leupold and Stevens Inc. to enter into the lower end market and make some money. And if the time comes that they want to spin it off, they will. Just as the RedField name has been spun off by others over their history. But then maybe you are not old enough or smart enough to remember how popular RedField was in the 70's. RedField was one of the top names in the 70's. And look what happened. Just like Bausch and Lomb. Another trade name, that also was a mfr. at one time like RedField. But then I only went on a dozen or more outings with the RedField reps. I am sure you hob knobbed with the President of RedField. I only met him a couple of times. You moron.

So what is your next stupid argument you TROLL. Or did you just decide to avoid the facts?? Tom.

Last edited by HOGGHEAD; 08/17/10.

West By God Virginia