Originally Posted by TomSmith
I can't believe that no one was interested in Osa's story and the rifle. It seems like just about every hunting and fishing TV show and magazine out there can't find enough ways to showcase women. That would have made a great story, maybe they'll reconsider and run in later on.

Well, I do have some good news! I received this email from the article's author back in August. I just forgot to post an update on here.

--------------------------------
to: Bob Faucett
date: Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:06 PM
subject: Osa 9.3

Bob,

I had an exchange of e-mails today with Dan, the editor of Gun Digest. My suspicions were correct. He ran out of pages in the book and rescheduled the Osa piece for Gun Digest 2012. I don't really have a problem with that. I really think that Gun Digest is the best venue for the piece on Osa and her rifle. Let me know what you think.

--------------------------------

The author sent me a copy (via email) of the article so I've already read it though, obviously, I can't post it here. I have to say that I think he did a very good job.

Well, it's a shame we'll have to wait another year to see the article in print but at least it looks like it is going to be published! smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Cheers!
-Bob F. smile