thanks for the responses guys!.as for ditching the hogue stock, i dont really wanna do that since i already have it on order and should get it any day, and im not really a big fan of the wood stock thats on it now..just doesnt feel right to me..and ive shot a buddies rifle w/ the hogue and the stock just "felt" better to me..im still undecided on what grain bullet..i might go w/a 165 grain to split the diff between 180 and 150 that i was considering to get a happy medium..im not really concerned about getting .5 moa groups or anything that extreme w/ my reloads, but id still like to be close to 1 inch groups +/- a lil bit at 100..i may go on another elk hunt w/ this rifle but at any reasonable range id be shooting at an elk i dont think id have any issues w/ the 165s...i was curious how the 130 grain ttsxs shot out of a 300 wm, but from other reviews ive read is that the bullet doesnt stabilize real good because of it bein shorter and the speed, so ive crossed that option out. what are some good 165s i should give a try that perform good and wont break the bank(cant go too crazy lol)..thanks again for the help!

CM2(scw) USN Seabees