How far off the lands are y'all finding the 120 NBT/Big Game loads perking the best?

Mine have seemed to tighten up a bit as I backed off from around .010 to .020 off, although I need to run some at .015 and see if that may be just right.

I haven't run the Big Game loads jammed or closer than .010 off, although I did with the 120's and RL 15. They shot nice, but showed pressure signs around 43.5 in my rifle with the softer Federal brass and WLR primers.

I've loaded a few rounds of RL 15 at .020 off and will see how accuracy and pressure acts when I get a chance.

Big Game seemed fine at 51, but the only group I've shot at .020 off rather than .010 was with a 50 grain load (which tightened up to a neat little triangle under .75 from the 2 in/1 out 1 inch group it had been shooting at .010 off), so I need to play with a little more powder and maybe seating depth from .020 to .015 off, and see if it stays accurate or even gets better at 51 & 52, assuming pressure is OK.

I will remind everyone that these are compressed loads which are max or a little more, so I'm going to be careful about pressure as I seat the bullets a little deeper.

I know most of you guys know this very well, but...like always, anyone giving Big Game a whirl, work up slowly and carefully and watch for pressure signs.

DJ