Another brief update...Wind finally laid after a little rain today, and I shot a group with 50g of Big Game and 120 TTSX. I left the die exactly where it was with the good 120 NBT load, and I shot a half inch 3 shot group.

I only shot 3. They were about 3" high, so I spun her down an inch and half and stuffed the other 4 I had loaded in the magazine.

I'll try to load some more tonight since that is the second sub .75 group I've shot with the TTSX's at this COAL with 50g of Big Game. It does like the Rem brass better than the Federal. At this point, I think I'm just going to kill stuff with them except for a long range session to double check POI on a few long pokes.

Still no pressure, and I may even push another grain or two under some TTSX's when I have a chance, but I won't chafe too much if I have to run these for as long as the barrel lasts. I've got room in the mag to chase the lands over time, and enough cushion in the load to add powder if that's what it takes to keep her shooting for a few thousand rounds.

Rifle life doesn't get much better...Now if I can find a buck that figured out how to grow an over-sized rack despite the drought...grin.

DJ