Originally Posted by like2shoot
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Nobody likes a whiner.

You'd think someone who lists their occupation as "retail gun sales" would understand that.

You know, for someone who lists in their profile their occupation as "retail gun sales," you seem to be pretty dense.

You really are pretty damned dumb for someone who lists their occupation as "retail gun sales."

Especially with someone who identifies themselves as in "retail gun sales."

He lists his occupation as "retail gun sales.

Waaaaaa Bricktop, why are you whining about someone's occupation? All of the above from one thread. If the rifle is not priced correctly for the market, it won't sell.
Nope, I don't see a single thing that would indicate I was whining; i.e., to complain in a sniveling, self-pitying way. You know, people like you, whose feelings tend to get hurt over an exchange on an internet message board. I have made a few observations. You do know what an OBSERVATION is, don't you? Since this is something that has quite obviously escaped your feeble little mind, allow me to explain: an observation is something I have noticed or perceived. And I have NOTICED that this person lists his occupation as "retail gun sales." And I'm pretty sure that retail gun sales involves personal interaction with the public, properly pricing and marketing guns, fielding questions and comments, etc. It would seem a person who lists their occupation as "retail gun sales," yet can't grasp those fundamentals might ought to be honing their resume for another line of work. I hear Wal-Fart is hiring.

And for your very obvious conclusion, I don't see this rifle selling, do you? So what does that indicate with regards to the pricing? Do you think it's priced correctly for the market? I'm guessing, little man, that the OBVIOUS answer is going to be NO.

You're really quick-witted, huh?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.