Originally Posted by like2kissass
You really are a stupid [bleep]*cker. Everything I posted went completely over your head.

Again, coming from you that is hilarious.

Can you tell me who I am defending? It isn't the OP. I continue to ask you questions you choose not to answer. You attempt to belittle people when it suits your agenda. You complain that there are not enough rules here to suit you. Yet you stay here. Why?
I've answered your questions, [bleep], you're just too stupid to read and comprehend those answers. As stated previously, I've directed any issues I have directly at the people with whom I have a problem -- and in case you still can't understand, I want to know why a person who isn't interested in supporting the 'site or interested in participating in any discussions thinks he is entitled to any particular respect or consideration for the business he's operating. Is that too big of a question for you to understand? Is it too complex for you to answer?

Notice I did not state a need for rules, did I? That's your own little twist at making 2+2 = 5.

Notice a I did not state a problem with the 'site owner, did I? That's something entirely imagined on your part.

Are you going to answer the questions I posed to you?

Are you able to answer the questions I posed to you? Because it appears you're too f*cking stupid to use the quote feature.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.