Originally Posted by johnp034
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Here's a reasonably decent 1903 sporter for a scant $200 more than your tent stake: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=234976438

FYI, yours is a long, long, LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGG way from that one in terms of quality.

You really are pretty damned dumb for someone who lists their occupation as "retail gun sales." And thin skinned, too.

Your right Mr. Wonderful, mine is a looooooooooooooonnnnnggggggg way from that one, about $549 from the "buy now" price, and a loooooonnnnnngggg way from the 85% condition of your comparative, also, I'd like to see some particulars on the $319 special that Cabela's has, that must be a beauty also. I don't believe I've ever seen a $319 rifle listed at any Cabela's. They wouldn't lower their standards.

Also, not that I have to explain anything to you, just because my occcupation is "retail gun sales", doesn't mean I own the facility, and doesn't mean I can't sell my own personal firearms on this website.

Cabelas even sells guns for $99.99. Look at their advertisements. They recently sold brand new guns for that low.
So why would they not sell used for more. DUH !

And that rifle was WAAAYYYYYYYYYYY better than you boat paddle.

By the way, how is the sales on this rifle going. Lots of bites on this one huh? So far I see one offer for $250.

yet you still are not smart enough to catch on.

And by the way folks: I DID try and email this dim-wit w/ a PM before all this. He gave me chit instead.

Last edited by Redbone311; 06/15/11.