Originally Posted by johnp034
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Here's a reasonably decent 1903 sporter for a scant $200 more than your tent stake: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=234976438FYI, yours is a long, long, LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGG way from that one in terms of quality.

You really are pretty damned dumb for someone who lists their occupation as "retail gun sales." And thin skinned, too.
Your right Mr. Wonderful, mine is a looooooooooooooonnnnnggggggg way from that one, about $549 from the "buy now" price, and a loooooonnnnnngggg way from the 85% condition of your comparative, also, I'd like to see some particulars on the $319 special that Cabela's has, that must be a beauty also. I don't believe I've ever seen a $319 rifle listed at any Cabela's. They wouldn't lower their standards.

Also, not that I have to explain anything to you, just because my occcupation is "retail gun sales", doesn't mean I own the facility, and doesn't mean I can't sell my own personal firearms on this website.
So, uh, anyone buy your rifle yet, smart guy?

Take note that safariman just sold a rifle very similar to yours with a scope and a Boyd's stock for $400 shipped.

Someone offered a you a real world price of $250 for your rifle. It's time to leave fantasy land and decide if you want to sell this. Or not.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.