Originally Posted by like2shoot
"You've got a couple of idiots operating their businesses via the free classified ads. Let me reiterate the word "free." Savvy? It doesn't cost them a damned thing."

We agree on the definition of free. Yet you want them to pay? Have you paid a thing for the free classifieds? Who appointed you the classroom monitor for the 24 HCF? I missed the e-mail, could you forward your copy to me? Thanks

"I've seen some boards with specific policies regarding who's allowed to post classified ads, with a certain number of posts required, certain levels of participation expected or financial support required of those who operate businesses."

Do you have a point? I have seen boards with none of those restrictions, including 24 HCF. Take it up with the owner since it seems to bother you.
Since you're obviously an incredibly stupid [bleep]*cker, allow me to repeat myself. The morons, like johnp034, whom you're holding in such high esteem, aren't supporting the 'site through ad sales or contributing to any discussions. Are they? They don't participate in any discussions that would impart any information of any sort, nor are they paying for anything. Are they? Despite all that, they've got the balls to express righteous indignation at anyone they perceive as maligning their FREE ad. Why is that? Exactly where did they earn any particular respect from anyone? They haven't paid for anything monetarily. They don't have any interest in contributing to the 'site, yet just the fact that they get to post FREE ads without any other restriction just ain't good enough in their minds, is it? Is any of this sinking in yet? They're getting exactly what they paid to get.

Really, are you that f*cking stupid that you can't understand that?

And if you haven't seen any of the restrictions on various 'site ad policies as I've enumerated here, you're further proving my point that you're just a dumb, butt-hurt [bleep]*cker who doesn't get around much. Look at AR15.com, for instance. Dealers are compelled to buy "memberships" on the 'site, no discussions are permitted in the ad sections, BTTs are only allowed once every 72 hours, etc. Does any of this mean anything to you? Or are you just that f*cking stupid that it all went over your head like the other points?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.