Originally Posted by Esox357
Teach her to do the push/pull method when racking the slide, this requires a little coordination but if she does it right it will work fine for even the smallest of stature. Hold the gun and form a C clamp with the opposite hand using all four fingers and the thumb. C clam the rear of the slide near the rear sight where the grooves are, push forward the grip in the right hand while simultaneously pulling rearward with the left, this should generate enough momentum to rack the slide with minimal effort. It will require her to practice it though! Tell her to not ride the slide once it is pulled rearward let the slide "slam" forward to rack. Also teach her failure to fire drills and how to get a semi auto back into the fight! My last suggestion is to get her decent training and make sure to routinely practice shooting with her. Congratulations.

i have tried that, but she still has trouble with strength.
As to the pistol a number of years ago we were out in my flat fender jeep and ran accross a running jackrabbit. Handed her a model 19 and said shoot it. She took the pistol aimed, and hit the sucker on the run. That put me into shock so to speak, and i asked her why she killed the rabbit. She answered well you told me to shoot it. My answer was, yeah, but i didn't think you could.
That rabbit changed my attitude somewhat from that point forward.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO