Sugartits,

Cheer up,most everyone enjoys the smell of a genuine Handcrafted Texas Whine...because fewer walks execute it with more firsthand accounting. Such "determination" isn't to be taken lightly. Laffin'!

Pardon my citing fact and I'll happily reiterate fully...if only because KKKKunt is/was on an Epic roll of delusion:

("Your "grasp" of Physics rates an HBO Comedy Special. Weight means less than dick,especially when IMAGINING that it does in a "whopping" diameter difference of .014" and feigning 20grs of mass as an "advantage".

In fairness however,what did/do matter is projectile integrity,it's aero form and it's launch speed. Those key things,control what happens downrange upon victims. Interestingly enough the "old and lowly" 243Win even beyond it's "peak",brings more downrange "Ooomph" to the table than the 25-06. That despite it being a .445"-ish shorter hull,being of less projectile diameter and of less weight. Physics not so "surprisingly" crushes alotta Myths,Wives Tales and Stoner notions. Due those simplistic constants...the 243Win can/will recoil less,fly flatter,slip the wind better,yield higher impact velocity,reduce action/rifle length/weight and for those enthralled with yet another moot designator arrive with more "energy". As an aside,due the shorter/squatter powder column,she'll routinely realize more svelte ES/SD values as well,which do not hurt connect percentages.

Feel free to cite the .257" projectile(s) that most horn you up for killing and I'll be happy to discuss 'em at length and in the firsthand. Cheer up,noone wants to see a .257" A-Max or Scenar,more than I.

As things stand Today,the Scenar is easily the most robust VLD in .243" for threading Cheerios.

Hint.")

Now in fairness I gotta say it's a touch more than a whole bunch [bleep] funny,that poor dumb Do-Nothing Swifty is far better at citing Google-Fu than she is Reality-Fu. Wanna see sumptin' funny?!!? Ask her to hang a pic of herself,with her best .243" or .257" slain Beastie,because schit like that is [bleep] PRICELESS.

Rest assured,it'll be a looonnnnggggggggg and awkward silence. In the interim,feel free to ring that bell yourself and pardon my laughing well in advance.

Bless your heart.