Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
Originally Posted by djs
Who cares?

exactly
too much pub for all involved.

Do you left-wing ass-holes ever read the post or do you just pop off about your homo-promoting ideology.

First off,there has never been a scintilla of scientific evidence that homosexuality is innate.Tammy Bruce and Camile Paglia,both Democrats and lesbians,have made it perfectly clear that homosexuality is a lifestyle choice.

Secondly,her sexual deviancy is germane to her testimony and places in serious doubt the veracity of all her statements.Let me explain to you two brain dead ass-holes.Ms.Fluke stated that she may have to spend $3,000.00 to pay for her birth control.If she is a lesbian, then her claim for that expense is false.

First off, there is no "homo-promoting ideology" from me.

Second, I don't understand homosexuality, but to each, his own. I also think that Dick Cheney (former Vice President) believes that it is not a matter of choice as is daughter is lesbian and has adopted a child (I believe this is Cheney�s only grandchild).

Third (and I am not a doctor), Fluke said that the birth control pill (estrogen) is used to prevent or mitigate ovarian cysts. If this is correct, it is a medical prescription for a health issue.