Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by .280Rem
Is this her entire testimony? If so, based on the comments here, and by Rush, I bet NONE of you actually listened to it. Every word in that 11 minutes was hearsay, and anecdotal evidence about other people. If that's it, Rush Limbaugh was way off base and out of line, and so are most here when it comes to her personally, and the nature of her testimony.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!!!

Actually, we don't have 11 minutes to find out what happened we are too busy typing our outrage at what somebody else thinks might have happened!! Damnit!

That, and vilifying some woman we have never met or listened to!

Some people have revealed their Algebra skills, but shown their reading comprehension, and knowledge of primate biology to be sorely lacking.

All in all, another standard non-event at the 24 hr cyber-campfire.

How about we finish off with 10 pages of calling each other names, then we'll retire to the internet, and find a made-up article to re-post, containing 2-3 guaranteed tear-jerking motifs, followed by a general chorus of +10, huzzah! and "Damn-Straight"

YMMV

Sycamore

Sorry, I missed that. I was busy writing an uninformed post, expressing my outrage, devoid of facts and logical reasoning, but maxing out the hyperbole. You were saying?

Last edited by Flyfast; 03/05/12.

Murphy was an optimist.