Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by djs
Who cares? And, if she is, it's the way God made her.

I don't understand homosexuality, but it is just the way some people are born.
.............I don`t think God intentionally makes homosexual tendancy from the time of human infancy.

The inherent DNA gene business brought on by the far left, is all a ruse to justify any homosexual conduct should anyone make that choice. "Well I`m that way because I was born like that."....Bullcrap!

Homosexual conduct, is a "choice" of "free will",,not induced by God before birth by some liberal hogwash DNA crap.

Bigsqueeze,

I agree and disagree.

I believe that there are certain sins that each one of us deals and struggles with. Lying, stealing, lust, gluttony, ect. Homosexuality is another sin that certain people can fight on a daily basis. It may be the way were created after the fall that each of us has our own cross to bear. The reality is, if we act on those sins. To just say that I have a tendancy to steal so I'm not going to fight the urge and steal. "It is part of my inherent DNA". This thought process is equal to what we hear from homosexuals. I deal with homosexuality so it is my nature and I'm going to act on it. We all have free will!

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark